Why choose Profhilo treatment?
Profhilo is a treatment that was specifically designed to treat skin laxity, or loose skin.
The product is based on hyaluronic acid like other temporary dermal fillers, but the formulation is different. It has one of the highest concentrations of HA available and this means that it is incredible at retaining moisture for hydration. So rather than just adding volume, Profhilo works to hydrate the skin for a fresher look.
It is also very malleable and spreads well, so Aesthetic Clinicians are able to use it to remodel the skin:
Profhilo helps to encourage the production of collagen and elastin across the skin for natural-looking and flattering results.
Arrange Your Free Consultation
Enter your details and we’ll get in touch!
Where can Profhilo be used?
Profhilo is extremely versatile and has an excellent safety profile, so it can be used in a variety of situation. Popular treatment areas are:
1. Neck images courtesy of Dr. Rodriguez Abascal
2. Facial images courtesy of Dr Sharon Davidson
3. Facial images courtesy of Dr. Emma Ravichandran (Glasgow, Scotland)
4. Neck images courtesy of Dr. Patrizia Piersini (Turin, Italy)
What does Profhilo treatment cost?
SkinViva prides itself on offering superior quality cosmetic skin treatments delivered by an elite team of aesthetic medical professionals with value-for-money prices.
We also offer an affordable interest-free monthly payment option for clients who prefer to spread the cost. prefer to spread the cost.
Profhilo treatment prices
At SkinViva Manchester
|Treatment||Upfront price from||3 monthly payments||Deposit|
₂ – Interest free monthly payment scheme – payments and deposits will be based on a set number of treatments in contract and a specific number of payments.
Please note that the amount of correction required, lifestyle factors and skin types will all impact on the longevity of your treatment.
Read more about Dermal Fillers
For more cosmetic skin treatment prices, see our Price List
Got a Question?
You can expect to see initial results after 1-2 days, with fuller effects after 1-2 weeks. Best results are normally around 8 weeks after treatment, after collagen and elastin development.
Your clinician will explain this fully and also discuss any further concerns based on your medical history in the consultation prior to treatment.
The effects of Profhilo last for around 6 months. We recommend having this treatment every 8-12 months for optimum benefits.
They recommend treatment from the age of 30.
- Avoid extensive sun or heat for 72 hours, including hot tubs, saunas or sunbeds
- Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts to avoid excess swelling
- If you do swell a cool compress for 15 minutes will help alleviate the swelling
- Do not apply makeup for 4-6 hours
- Downtime is around 24-48 hours where you may be left with small bumps on the treated area. These will go down. There maybe occasionally mild bruising in these areas
What patients say about Profhilo treatment at SkinViva Manchester