Why choose Dermal Filler injections?
Dermal filler injections work on a very simple principle, which is to add volume into the skin.
This is a very versatile procedure and clinicians are developing more and more sophisticated applications for dermal filler injection.
The most common treatments using dermal fillers for men are:
- Anti-ageing, troubleshooting wrinkles – addressing deep lines and creases such as nose to mouth lines
- Anti-ageing, restoring volume – smoothing out facial hollows e.g. around the temples either side of forehead
- Anti-aging, lifting – facial tissues which have become loose with time can be lifted for a fresher look using dermal fillers
- Facial reshaping – fillers can be used to improve the whole appearance of the face e.g. addressing asymmetry or producing a sharper chin or jawline
- Non-surgical nose job – a very popular procedure for men, reshaping the nose very effectively without the cost, risk or downtime involved in surgery
- Lip enhancement – while commonly thought of as a feminine procedure, this is also an option for men; especially where the lips are very thin or imbalanced, or deep smokers lines have appeared
With one simple injection, dermal fillers can achieve remarkable results.
Treatment is pain-free, and lasts from 6-9 months for standard fillers, up to 2 years for the new longer-lasting Juvederm Volift and Voluma.
See Dermal Filler results in our gallery below. You’ll find more pictures on our before and after photos page.
More dermal filler results photos