Part Time Vacancy at SkinViva
Part Time Receptionist – Saturdays
Our lively Head Office team is a great place to work with a fun atmosphere and a friendly bunch of people.
We’re currently looking to recruit a part time Receptionist to work 9 hours per week on Saturdays 8.30am – 6.00pm.
Working for SkinViva
- Genuinely great colleagues and working environment in our gorgeous Castlefield clinic
- Quality training about our exciting treatments, how they work, all the amazing things they can do
- Opportunities to progress in a dynamic, fast-paced, fast-growing business
- With so many satisfied customers, you’ll get real job satisfaction contributing to SkinViva’s goals
- Heavily discounted staff treatments
Role and Duties
- Greet customers who attend appointments with our doctors at SkinViva’s HQ clinic
- Offer and make refreshments
- Provide advice and leaflets to customers about SkinViva’s treatments
- Ask customers to fill out Direct Debit paperwork & provide aftercare leaflets
- Apply numbing cream to customers where appropriate
- Ensure reception is tidy, clean and organised at all times; all leaflets are stocked up; and magazines up to date
- Communicate with the doctors when customers arrive, and respond to doctors’ ad hoc requests for help
- Book future appointments for clients
- Provide reception for SkinViva Training days
- Undertake general admin tasks to support SkinViva office staff, and project work for Directors as required
- Help out with inbound phone calls when needed
What We’re Looking For:
You don’t need a particular set of qualifications, but you will need to explain to us through your cover letter and cv how your work and life experience show that you fit the below description:
- Some reception experience would be ideal
- You’ve got customer service running through your veins! We want someone who will love our customers as much as we do, and be eager to provide a great service
- A people person. You get on with anyone, are a great listener, and find it easy to build relationships with customers and colleagues alike
- Customers are sometime nervous in reception so you need to be the kind of person who makes people feel comfortable and reassured
- Flexible & ‘can do’ attitude. Things can change quickly in our busy reception and you will need to take it in your stride and adapt your approach accordingly
- You will need to have an interest in our treatments
- IT experience. You will need a working knowledge of MS Outlook. You will be trained on our Clinic Office database
To apply, please email your CV and, importantly, a cover letter explaining how your work/ life experience matches what we’re looking for and why you want to work for us to Miranda Atkins (Customer Services Director) at email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 12 June 2015.
If you’d like to know more about the post, please feel free to give Miranda a call directly on 0161 865 1141 for an informal chat. You can find out more about us at About Us and see other Vacancies.
For further information, or to register interest in future opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.