Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty FAQ
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is fast gaining interest as an alternative to the surgical nose job.
As experts in non-surgical nose reshaping, SkinViva’s Aesthetic Clinicians have carried out many procedures, using advanced Dermal Fillers and special techniques to create a smoother and more symmetrical nose shape without the need for surgery.
Dr Tim Pearce has even been quoted in the national press.
Now SkinViva’s experts have published an extension to their non-surgical nose job FAQs with a series of additional questions and answers, based on queries that real customers may have.
What is being treated?
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty corrects the nose using long lasting dermal fillers without the need for costly surgery.
- Fillers can be used to improve the look of a variety of noses. The most common problem that people seek treatment for is the Dorsal bump; this is the classic bump on the bridge of the nose that can give it a hook like appearance. It is also possible to lift the tip of the nose, by injecting the base of the tip with filler, the nose is given more support and the droop in the tip is lessened.
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty is commonly used to correct complications that can arise form surgical nose jobs.
Why might someone typically choose this treatment?
- There are a variety of reasons why someone may choose to have their nose corrected. Some people could have a noticeable bump or kink in their nose while others might have an asymmetry.
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty beautifies and improves the profile of the face, as well as counteractiing the signs of ageing. Someone may decide to have fillers in their nose if they are suffering from tissue loss and exposed cartilage. For some people, both are an unfortunate result of the ageing process.
What side effects might I experience?
- Side effects of this treatment are fairly minimal.
- You can expect to feel some bruising and sensitivity around the area for up to a week and light swelling is common for the first couple of days after treatment.
Are there any after care requirements?
- Like any treatment involving dermal fillers, it is important to avoid applying pressure to the area for the first couple of weeks.
- This is because the filler is still malleable and might shift slightly, which would have an impact on your result.
How can I expect to feel after the treatment?
- You should see great results immediately after your treatment although swelling and bruising may leave you feeling a little tender for up to a week after.
What can I expect a couple of weeks later?
- Two weeks after your treatment, the filler should have settled into its final result.
- If you are unhappy with the result or if you still have bruising and swelling that is causing you pain, now is the time to contact us to arrange a follow up.
How do I know whether the treatment will suit my face?
- At SkinViva all of our treatments are bespoke to you meaning our practitioners will never give you a result that doesn’t suit you, even if that means refusing treatment altogether sometimes.
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty can achieve dramatic results in a very short period of time so it is important to prepare yourself for the fact that your face may look very different. Our doctors & dentists will give you a full overview of what to expect from your treatment during your consultation process.
More ’30 minute nose job’ FAQs and treatment information
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation with a cosmetic doctor or dentist, please call 0161 865 1141, email email@example.com.