Dermal Fillers – Surprising Uses
Dermal Fillers are Not Just for Faces and Lips…
Fillers are the 2nd most popular anti-ageing cosmetic injection treatment in the UK today, following Botox.
They are usually chosen for one of two reasons:
- Anti-ageing treatment – filling out lines, wrinkles and creases to add volume to the skin for a smoother, younger appearance
- Lip fillers – boosting the fullness in the lip area for a shapelier smile or pout
However, doctors and clinicians are discovering more applications for dermal fillers, with uses on the body as well as the face.
Did you know, for example, about these less common uses of fillers?
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty -Use of injectable fillers to smooth out and even out the shape of the nose, gently diminishing a bump. This is an almost instant impact, saving a patient £1000’s vs the cost of surgery with minimum down-time
- Hand Rejuvenation – The skin on the hands is exposed year round and takes a lot of rough treatment. The hands tend to age quite fast, skin can thin and veins be more obvious. Dermal filler injections can plump and smooth out the skin for a rejuvenation effect
- Foot Treatment – Walking around in heels and strappy sandals can take its toll. Hollywood a-listers and those in the know use dermal filler injections to add a bit of cushioning on the affected areas – it works!
Dermal Fillers at SkinViva
SkinViva offer a range of popular cosmetic skin treatments including botox, dermal fillers, dermaroller micro-needling and top brand skin creams.
All treatments are carried out by qualified Clinicians and the team is led by fully qualified doctor and Clinical Director, Dr Tim Pearce MB ChB BSc (Hons) MRCGP.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation, please call 0161 865 1141, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
85+ clinics across the North West in a choice of convenient locations including Cheshire, Derbyshire, Lancashire and home town Manchester.