Covid-19 Arrangements for Skin Treatments
An update on our Covid-19 arrangements, from SkinViva Ltd
We are excited to announce our reopening and are looking forward to welcoming everyone back to SkinViva from mid July.
Whilst we are keen to see all our patients as soon as possible, SkinViva wants to reassure you that the health and safety of everyone is our top priority at this time.
To ensure this safe environment, we are closely following all government guidelines along with advice from the Aesthetics industry & professional bodies
- We have approached our reopening as through we were setting up a new facility, examining all our processes and procedures to ensure we identify any potential issues or areas of concern.
- We have worked with Management and Staff to identify any specialized training required in all areas of the business and are implementing this training.
- We have trained all staff on the new sanitation and hygiene standards and procedures. Including the correct use of PPE for themselves and our patients.
- We will trial all our processes and procedures to ensure that everyone is 100% sure of their role in keeping everyone safe and to identify potential concerns and needs.
- We have introduced, Virtual Video (Zoom) & Telephone Consultations with a Clinician BEFORE your face to face appointment. We are a Doctor and Dentist lead practice and feel this process is of enormous value to be able to identify our patients needs before we see them face to face.
- Online Consent Forms with Covid-19 health screening questions will be filled in BEFORE you attend your appointment.
- Prepayment of appointments will be introduced where possible to cut down on face to face time and we are only accepting contactless payments on the day.
- Our team will be routinely disinfecting their hands before and after each consultation or treatment and are using PPE where appropriate.
- There will be health screening on the day of your appointment, including a non-invasive temperature check.
- We have introduced a one way system in the facility and established 3 possible waiting areas to ensure social distancing is possible at all times.
- Hand sanitisation is also available for you to use within the clinic at any point during your visit, these are located at the reception desk and throughout the facility.
- We are also monitoring our teams’ health, ensuring that anyone you meet during your visit is also closely adhering to the Covid-19 guidelines.
- We are also asking appropriate roles within our team to work from home where this is possible to limit the number of people in our building.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our Doctor and Dentist led practice.
Online booking has now reopened in anticipation of our reopening date. Please click the link below to access appointments at our Manchester skin treatment clinic.
SkinViva was established in 2008 and has an excellent reputation for offering high quality skin treatments in the North West.
Their team offer free consultations at their main clinic in Manchester and also at an extensive choice of conveniently located locations across the North West with regular clinics held at salons and centres in Cheshire, Derbyshire, Lancashire, Manchester, Stockport and Bury.
A consultation is always required prior to any cosmetic treatment and this is arranged with an experienced aesthetic clinician. The same individual would carry out treatment and this can normally be done at the same appointment if required.
For further information or to arrange a confidential consultation with an aesthetic clinician, please call 0161 865 1141, email firstname.lastname@example.org.