We ask that you:
- Adhere to the advice of the WHO, the National Health Service (NHS) and Public Health England with regards to the spread and containment of Coronavirus.
- If you have returned from any at-risk countries (based on government advice) in recent weeks, please call us to reschedule your booking to a date that is 14 days or more from the date of your arrival back into the UK.
- If you have been told by the NHS to self-isolate please let us know as soon as possible and we will rearrange your appointment.
- If you have visited SkinViva within the previous 14 days and have since been diagnosed as having Coronavirus, or you’ve been close to someone else who has been diagnosed, please let us know.
- Our team are routinely disinfecting their hands before and after each consultation or treatment and are using gloves where appropriate.
- Our team always ensures that our consultation rooms are wiped and sanitised after each client, and all rooms are thoroughly cleaned overnight ready for the following day.
- Hand sanitisation is also available for you to use within the clinic at any point during your visit, these are located at the reception desk and throughout the clinic.
- Our toilets and consultation rooms contain appropriate hand washing facilities.
- We are also monitoring our teams’ travel ensuring that anyone who has visited an area of high risk is taking the recommended steps to protect those around them.
- We are also asking appropriate roles within our team to work from home where this is possible.
Our clinic and training school remain open for business at this stage however the situation is evolving daily. We will of course keep you updated via our website, social media and emails.
Thank you for your support and commitment to the healthy well-being of our community and we look forward to welcoming you at SkinViva very soon.
SkinViva Academy & Clinic