7 Surprising Ways to Stop your Eyes Ageing
SkinViva’s age-defying tips to keep your eyes bright, fresh and youthful
- Use a good sunscreen – This will prevent the sun’s harmful UV rays from damaging your delicate under eyes.
- Go to bed with your head tilted up on a pillow – This is a simple way of avoiding eye bags because it prevents the fluid from building up around your eyes. Simply stack a few pillows on top of each other to keep yourself elevated.
- Avoid alcohol – Drinking too much alcohol can wreak havoc on your delicate under eyes leaving them dry and dehydrated.
- Don’t apply creams too close to your eyes – Instead apply them no closer than the bone around the eye. This will stop any excess moisture from forming bags.
- Apply damp tea bags to your eyes – camomile and green tea bags are the best to use because the camomile acts and as an anti- inflammatory, whilst the green tea contains anti- oxidants and caffeine, which helps to shrink blood vessels and reduce puffiness. Leave on for no more than 15 mins.
- Place slices of raw potato on your eyes – Potatoes naturally draw water so can help in the reduction of bags, 10 mins should be long enough.
- Use cucumber – cucumber is a tried and tested method of keeping your eyes looking fresh. Apply cool slices over your eyes while you relax and you will have sparkling, nourished looking peepers all day long!
Eye Rejuvenation Treatments
If you need a little extra help to perk up tired-looking eyes, then there are now a range of modern aesthetic treatments which can lift and refresh even the most delicate skin tissues to subtly yet effectively rejuvenate the area.
SkinViva is one of the UK’s leading medical aesthetic clinics and specialises in tear trough rejuvenation, which focuses on the eye area.
To book in for your free consultation, please call 0161 865 1141, email email@example.com.