Why choose subtle lip restoration with dermal fillers?
Over time, we lose volume in our lips, fine lines mean they’re no longer smooth, and the lip borders and Cupid’s bow are less well defined.
Perhaps you’ve noticed one or more of the following when looking at yourself in the mirror:
- Vertical lines above or around the lips (sometimes called smokers’ lines or lipstick lines)
- Thinning lip volume – lips look less full or plump compared to previously
- Flatter, less pronounced shape to your lips – particularly noticeable with a less defined shape to your Cupid’s bow
- A less definite border (known as the Vermillion Border) to the outside of the lips
- Flatter or less shapely ridge between the upper lips and the nose – known as the Philtrum Ridge
The SkinViva doctors and dentists understand how changes in your lips can hugely affect confidence and rather than wanting to make a statement, you’re simply wanting to look more like the old you and feel the best you possibly can.